15th August 2019, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria in Sigma Allied Services Private Limited Ahmedabad Human Resources Internship?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Sigma Allied Services Private Limited Ahmedabad for Human Resources internship program? I want to apply for such an internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

19th August 2019, 12:49 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria in Sigma Allied Services Private Limited Ahmedabad Human Resources Internship?

Please find below the criteria to get selected as Human Resources Intern at Sigma Allied Services Private Limited in Ahmedabad .

Skill :-
----------
1) You should be familiar with sourcing the candidate for interview.

2) You must have good communication skill in English.

3) You must have ability of counseling the candidates and coordinating for interviews.

4) You must be aware of screening resumes and schedule interview for shortlisted candidates.

5) You must have capability of handling the entire recruitment process.

Other criteria to get selected are as follows :-

6) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

7) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

8) You must be from Ahmedabad.
19th August 2019, 01:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria in Sigma Allied Services Private Limited Ahmedabad Human Resources Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Sigma Allied Services Private Limited Ahmedabad for Human Resources internship program? I want to apply for such an internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

Candidates are selected for the Human Resources internship in the Sigma Allied Services Private Limited, Ahmedabad on the basis of their knowledge and expertise in MS-Excel and English proficiency (spoken and written). Those candidates who can handle the recruitment process for various positions in various industries are selected for the Human Resources internship in the Sigma Allied Services Private Limited, Ahmedabad. Candidates with the above mentioned skills and from Ahmedabad are selected for the Human Resources internship in the Sigma Allied Services Private Limited, Ahmedabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?