15th August 2019, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Human Resources Intern in Sigma Allied Services Private Limited Ahmedabad?

Dear friends, I am interested to do Human Resources internship in Sigma Allied Services Private Limited Ahmedabad. I want to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such intern in this company. Please let me know about the skills immediately.

18th August 2019, 01:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Human Resources Intern in Sigma Allied Services Private Limited Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to do Human Resources internship in Sigma Allied Services Private Limited Ahmedabad. I want to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such intern in this company. Please let me know about the skills immediately.

The skills required to become a Human Resources intern in the Sigma Allied Services Private Limited, Ahmedabad are given below:

Candidates with skills in MS-Excel and English proficiency (spoken and written)

Candidates with suitable interests and skills

Candidates who are capable of handling end to end recruitment (various positions) for various industries

Candidates who can understand the job requirement

Candidates from Ahmedabad and with the above mentioned skills

Candidates who are available full time for the period of 3 months
18th August 2019, 07:16 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Human Resources Intern in Sigma Allied Services Private Limited Ahmedabad?

The skills required to apply for Human Resources Intern in Sigma Allied Services Private Limited Ahmedabad is given below:-

1)You should be able to review and understand technical job requirements.
2)You should have skills to review applicants resume and check if there skills are as per the requirements.
3)You must have the knowledge to format resumes and meeting client expectations.
4)You must have an urge to research new technologies.
5)You should have excellent communication skills in English(Both Written and Spoken).

You can visit the website http://www.sigmacareers.in/ for more information.
18th August 2019, 09:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have the following skills to become an HR Intern at Sigma Allied Services Private Limited in Ahmedabad.

- Excellent Communication skills

- Should be able to handle end to end recruitment

- Must know how to handle staffing process

- Source relevant candidates
19th August 2019, 12:39 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The essential skills that are required to apply for Human Resources Intern at Sigma Allied Services Private Limited in Ahmedabad are listed below.

1) You must have good communication skill in English.

2) You should be familiar with sourcing the candidate for interview.

3) You must be aware of screening resumes and schedule interview for shortlisted candidates.

4) You must have ability of counseling the candidates and coordinating for interviews.

5) You must have capability of handling the entire recruitment process.
19th August 2019, 11:20 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you must have enough skill and Knowledge to get selected for Human Resources Internship training at Sigma Allied Services Private Limited Ahmedabad. Here I am listing skill required for Human Resources Internship,

1) Skill and Knowledge about MS-Excel is an important criteria to be eligible for Human Resources Internship, because of their primary work it in MS Excel only.

2) You should be good in English proficiency both the spoken and written.

3) You must have the capacity to handle the recruitment process.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?