19th March 2020, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for C++ Software Development internship in Edisphere Software Private Limited Nagpur?

Hello friends, I am planning to apply for C++ Software Development internship in Edisphere Software Private Limited Nagpur. Can any of you let me know about the selection procedure for this internship in this company? I don’t know about the selection procedure. So, I want to know about the selection procedure asap. Thank you!

21st March 2020, 03:38 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for C++ Software Development internship in Edisphere Software Private Limited Nagpur?

Selection procedure for C++ Software Development internship in Edisphere Software Private Limited Nagpur as follows:-

1. Skillset Test ( C++ Programming based+ Aptitude)

2. Technical Interview. (general concept basis)

3. Final HR Interview.
21st March 2020, 07:38 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for C++ Software Development internship in Edisphere Software Private Limited Nagpur?

Selection procedure for C++ Software Development internship in Edisphere Software Private Limited Nagpur :-

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for this Internship.

1) Skill Test

2) Face to face Interview

1) Skill Test :-
---------------
You have to appear in skill test and You have to get secure marks to get qualified for the next round of selection process.

2) Face to face Interview :-
-------------------------------
After being qualified at the Skill Test ,You have to be called for Face to face Interview. You have to crack this interview for final selection.

Last date to apply for this internship is 24 April, 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?