3rd March 2019, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Fashion Design Cataloging Internship in Spoyl Tech Pvt Ltd?

Hello friends, I am planning to apply for a Fashion Design Cataloging Internship in Spoyl Tech Pvt Ltd. Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure for this Internship in this company? I don’t know about the selection procedure. So, I want to know about the selection procedure asap. Thank you!

5th March 2019, 12:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Fashion Design Cataloging Internship in Spoyl Tech Pvt Ltd?

Selection of the candidate for Fashion Design Cataloging Internship in Spoyl Tech Pvt Ltd will be on the basis of relevant skills, knowledge of fashion trends followed by personal interview. Candidate must be a NIFT student and should have knowledge of MS-Excel to be eligible to apply for Fashion Design Cataloging Internship in Spoyl Tech Pvt Ltd.

Last edited by ppsahu; 8th March 2019 at 06:22 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?