3rd September 2018, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Fashion Design Cataloging Interns in Spoyl Tech Pvt Ltd?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in Spoyl Tech Pvt Ltd for Fashion Design Cataloging Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

7th September 2018, 01:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Fashion Design Cataloging Interns in Spoyl Tech Pvt Ltd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in Spoyl Tech Pvt Ltd for Fashion Design Cataloging Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

Selected interns can get around Rs 8000 to Rs 10000 as a stipend to do a Fashion Design Cataloging internship at Spoyl Tech Pvt. Ltd. Candidates have to contact the organization for exact details on the same. Duration of the Fashion Design Cataloging internship at Spoyl Tech is 3 months. Candidates can also get a Certificate, Job Offer, Letter of Recommendations, etc. after completion of the Fashion Design Cataloguing internship at Spoyl Tech.
31st May 2021, 06:27 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Fashion Design Cataloging Interns in Spoyl Tech Pvt Ltd?

Stipend is offered to Fashion Design Cataloging Interns in Spoyl Tech Pvt Ltd is 8,000 to 10,000 Per Month.

Duration of Fashion Design Cataloging Interns in Spoyl Tech Pvt Ltd is 3 Months.
12th August 2021, 03:14 PM
Iffa0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Fashion Design Cataloging interns in Spoyl Tech Private Limited

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?