2nd April 2019, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for International Business Development Internship in YBerry Infosystem?

Hello friends, I am planning to apply for a International Business Development Internship in YBerry Infosystem. Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure for this Internship in this company? I don’t know about the selection procedure. So, I want to know about the selection procedure asap. Thank you!

4th April 2019, 06:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for International Business Development Internship in YBerry Infosystem?

After scrutiny of applications received, candidates are called for interview for shortlisting International Business Development Interns in YBerry Infosystem. Selection is done on the basis of performance of candidates in the interview. Candidates who have English proficiency (Spoken) and English proficiency (Written) skills are preferred for this internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?