2nd April 2019, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to International Business Development Interns in YBerry Infosystem?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in YBerry Infosystem for International Business Development Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

4th April 2019, 06:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to International Business Development Interns in YBerry Infosystem?

Interns can get stipend of Rs. 4000/- per month for International Business Development Internship in YBerry Infosystem. The basic eligibility criteria to apply for Internship in YBerry Infosystem is that candidate should be full time (in-office) intern for duration of 3 months. Candidates should have relevant skills and be proficient in English language (spoken and written both). Candidates from Indore city are given preference for this internship.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th April 2019 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?