11th February 2020, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Mobile App Development internship in Leaderpods Techno Services Private Limited Chennai?

Hi friends, I really want to do an internship of Mobile App Development which is available in Leaderpods Techno Services Private Limited Chennai. I would like to know about the procedure of selection for this internship. Please help me to know about the selection procedure.

12th February 2020, 01:09 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Mobile App Development internship in Leaderpods Techno Services Private Limited Chennai?

Selection procedure for Mobile App Development internship in Leaderpods Techno Services Private Limited Chennai :-

If you are appearing for the interview, you will be undergo few rounds of Selection procedure as below:

1. Written Test :- You have to clear the Written Test to qualify for the next round of selection process.

2. Interview :- After clearing the Written Test, you have to get appear for interview. You have to crack this interview for final selection.

For more details you can visit the below official site :-
https://leaderpods.com/
7th May 2021, 09:32 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection procedure for Mobile App Development internship in Leaderpods Techno Services Private Limited Chennai?

Selection Criteria:-

There is 4 rounds interview :-

1)Online Technical Test

2)Online Aptitude Test

3)Technical Interview

4)Manager/HR Interview

Visit:-- (https://leaderpods.com/) For more information
26th June 2021, 07:32 PM
Tapu ke papa

Selection Criteria:-

There is 3 rounds interview :-

1)Online Skills Test

2)Face to Face interview

3)HR Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?