31st May 2019, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality Internship in Criotam Technologies Private Limited?

Hello friends, I am planning to apply for Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality Internship in Criotam Technologies Private Limited. Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure for this Internship in this company? I don’t know about the selection procedure. So, I want to know about the selection procedure asap. Thank you!

2nd June 2019, 11:14 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality Internship in Criotam Technologies Private Limited?

You will be selected based on your skill test that is you must have knowledge in C#, Unity 3D, 3ds Max, Autodesk Maya and Animation.

After being selected on skill test, you will be called for face to face interview and document verification.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
http://www.criotam.com/
4th June 2019, 11:28 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality Internship in Criotam Technologies Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am planning to apply for Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality Internship in Criotam Technologies Private Limited. Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure for this Internship in this company? I don’t know about the selection procedure. So, I want to know about the selection procedure asap. Thank you!

Candidates are selected for the Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality internship in Criotam Technologies Private Limited on the basis of their knowledge and skills in Animation, C#, 3D, 3Ds Max, Autodesk Maya and Unity 3D. Candidates with suitable interests and expertise are selected for the Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality internship in Criotam Technologies Private Limited. Candidates who can create 3D animations in 3D Studio Max, Maya, etc. are selected for the Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality internship in Criotam Technologies Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?