31st May 2019, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality Interns in Criotam Technologies Private Limited?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in Criotam Technologies Private Limited for Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

2nd June 2019, 11:02 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality Interns in Criotam Technologies Private Limited?

The stipend which is offered to Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality Interns in Criotam Technologies Private Limited is ranges between Rs. 10,000 - 15,000. The stipend is based on the performance of candidates in the interview. If candidates are able to impress the interviewer with their skills, they can get more stipend.
Duration of that Internship is of 6 months.

For details, you can visit;
http://www.criotam.com
2nd June 2019, 09:07 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality Interns in Criotam Technologies Private Limited?

The stipend which is offered to Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality Internship at Criotam Technologies Private Limited is in-between Rs.10000 - Rs.15000 per month.

I am also giving you the company website for your reference that is www.criotam.com.
2nd June 2019, 10:54 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get around Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 15,000/- per month as Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality Interns in Criotam Technologies Private Limited.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
http://www.criotam.com/
22nd August 2021, 12:56 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000/- per month offered to Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality interns in Criotam Technologies Private Limited

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?