20th September 2018, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Web Development Internship in Intellithink Industrial IOT Labs Private Limited?

Hello friends, I am planning to apply for Web Development Internship in Intellithink Industrial IOT Labs Private Limited. Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure for this Internship in this company? I don’t know about the selection procedure. So, I want to know about the selection procedure asap. Thank you!

15th November 2020, 08:42 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Web Development Internship in Intellithink Industrial IOT Labs Private Limited?

Selection procedure for Web Development Internship in Intellithink Industrial IOT Labs Private Limited is given below.

1. Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of qualification, skills and experience.

2. Shortlisted candidate will go through number of interviews.

3. Final selection will be done through HR interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?