20th September 2018, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to join Web Development Internship in Intellithink Industrial IOT Labs Private Limited?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Web Development Internship in Intellithink Industrial IOT Labs Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are required to apply for this Web Development Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

7th October 2018, 11:13 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join Web Development Internship in Intellithink Industrial IOT Labs Private Limited?

Intellithink Industrial IOT Labs Private Limited does offer 2 months duration of
Web Development Internship. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible to apply. Candidates must be skilled in Angular 2, HTML5, Node.js to be eligible to apply. Candidates must be able to develop REST API's and test documentation to be eligible to apply.

Now applications are closed for this internship. Last date to apply for this internship was 4 October 2018.
30th May 2021, 08:05 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Skills required to join Web Development Internship in Intellithink Industrial IOT Labs Private Limited?

Skills required:--

Candidates should have Bachelor Degree.

Candidates should have knowledge of Angular 2, HTML5, Node.js.

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates must available for 2 Months

Candidates should have Proficiency in English.
29th July 2021, 11:42 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Aspirants must have a excellent communication skills

*Aspirants must have a good knowledge in HTML

*Aspirants must have a bachelor degree

*Duration- 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?