7th January 2019, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Administration Internship in Sourus Marketplace Private Limited?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Administration Internship in Sourus Marketplace Private Limited. Please tell me about the skills which are necessarily required. Thank you!

13th January 2019, 12:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Administration Internship in Sourus Marketplace Private Limited?

Skills mandatory to apply for Administration Internship in Sourus Marketplace Private Limited is Accounting. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible to apply for Administration Internship in Sourus Marketplace Private Limited. Candidates should also belong to mumbai and neighbouring cities to be eligible to apply for internship.

Official website: https://www.sourus.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?