15th July 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

When does the MBA entrance test start? Last date for MBA training institute?

when the enterance exam starts ?how to know the details of those exam ?when is the lastdate for mba training institute?

Related Questions:
  1. When will MBA entrance exam start? Which is the best MBA college in India except IIM's? Date of all the MBA entrance exams and their names?
  2. What can I do while studying B.Com?
  3. Can I apply for MBA Banking/Finance after scoring 58% marks in BBE? Procedure to join MBA and the date of the entrance test?
  4. What is the right time to start preparations for MBA entrance exams?
  5. Procedure to do MBA from Delhi University? Is there any specific entrance test in DU for MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in any MBA colleges of Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  7. Can I do MBA or MBA in Pharmacy without qualifying for GPAT entrance test? Entrance exams for MBA or MBA in Pharmacy? Colleges in AP for MBA?
  8. Gitam Institute of Foreign Trade MBA Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. How should I prepare for MBA admission test
  10. How to take admission in MBA after BCA? Date of entrance test of Punjabi University/GNDU?
  11. Is it possible to add additional courses like BBA,BCA,MBA in my computer training institute?
  12. Which are the related courses for a secretary?
  13. When is the entrance test for MBA?
  14. Can I get admission in any MBA college if secured 47.88% in B.Com? Am I eligible for MBA entrance exam? What should I study to make my future brighter?
  15. Any MBA institute where I can enroll myself for MBA course?
  16. Is there any MBA college where I can enroll for MBA course without writing entrance exam?
  17. When will the classes start for MBA course? Last date of submission of prospectus? When does the exam start?
  18. How can I apply for MBA correspondence course in IGNOU? Is there any entrance test?
16th May 2016, 12:47 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: When does the MBA entrance test start? Last date for MBA training institute?

MBA is one of the most demanded qualifications these days. It is a full time 2 years post graduation program that is aimed at candidates who are willing to go into managerial positions and lead organizations. The top companies these days are vouching for hiring management graduates from top B-Schools and therefore your interest towards the same is very much appreciated.

Here are the details that you need to know about MBA Entrance Exams:

There are many entrances that happen in a country like India. But you must target the top tier 1,2,3 colleges as the brand name of the college from where you have done your MBA stays with you forever.

CAT - Common Admission Test - This is conducted by the IIMs and is the toughest MBA Entrance exam to crack in the nation. It is a 3 hours exam and you would be required to deal with 100 questions. Click Here to visit the website. This exam is considered by almost every B-Schools specially IIMs, IITs, FMS, MDI, IMT G, Welingkar etc.

IIFT - This is a specific exam that is aimed to intake candidates ONLY for IIFT Delhi and Kolkata. Thus, you may only fill for this when you target to take up IIFT Colleges. Click Here to know more.

XAT - Xaviers Aptitude Test - This one is aimed at checking students on their aptitude and other skills for colleges such as XLRI, XIM B, XIME, XISS etc. Though this is taken by lesser number of candidates, colleges like IMT G, BIMTECH, SP Jain etc also take students through this exam. Click Here to get more info on this exam.

SNAP - This exam is conducted in December of every year and is conducted by Symbiosis group to take up students for various colleges such as SIBM Pune, SIBM Bengaluru, SIIB, SCHMRD etc. It is not very tough but is hard to crack because of more competition AND lesser seats in the colleges. Click Here for more info.

NMAT - for Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Mumbai, Bengaluru and Hyderabad. Click Here to know more as this exam is conducted only for these three colleges.

And many others...

To know more about these exams, the idea time when they come out with the applications are August. This month is REALLY Important as MOST OF THESE Entrance Exams start process only during August September. I would urge you to be on the lookout for official notifications on the national newspapers and of course on the internet.

Since there are so many exams and each one having different registration dates and end dates, it is difficult to provide exact information. Also note that these are not fixed and change almost every year. Sometimes even the pattern of these exams change and so every year is a new game.

Also, there are many training institutes for MBA which are majorly T.I.M.E and Career Launcher. If you wish to enroll in one of these then there is no time limit as such. They keep starting batches for people who join/adjust you in ongoing batches but ensure that you do not lose out on any class. I would urge you to connect with the nearest branch of these to your home and get more details of pricing and when is the next batch going to start.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?