30th August 2019, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Application Testing Advanced Java Internship in Inouvelle Ventures Private Limited Nagpur?

Hi everyone, I am planning to apply for an internship as I have heard that Inouvelle Ventures Private Limited Nagpur is offering Application Testing Advanced Java internship. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for this internship.

1st September 2019, 01:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Application Testing Advanced Java Internship in Inouvelle Ventures Private Limited Nagpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am planning to apply for an internship as I have heard that Inouvelle Ventures Private Limited Nagpur is offering Application Testing Advanced Java internship. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for this internship.

The skills required to apply for the Application Testing Advanced Java internship in the Inouvelle Ventures Private Limited, Nagpur are given below:

Candidates with skills in Software Testing and Python

Candidates who can work on REST API automation

Candidates with suitable interests and skills

Candidates who can work on Selenium platform

Candidates who are available full time

Candidates who can do the internship for 6 months duration
1st September 2019, 08:14 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Application Testing Advanced Java Internship in Inouvelle Ventures Private Limited Nagpur?

The essential skills that are required to apply for Application Testing Advanced Java Internship at Inouvelle Ventures Private Limited in Nagpur are as follows.

1) You must have good knowledge in Python

2) You should have knowledge of working on distributed software testing.

3) You should know how to work in REST API automation.

4) You should be able of working on Selenium platform.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
http://inouvelle.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?