3rd September 2019, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Computer Vision interns in Arcturus Business Solutions Delhi?

Hi everyone, I just want to know how much stipend I will get in Arcturus Business Solutions Delhi for Computer Vision internship? I have searched alot but couldn't get the proper information. Please let me know about the stipend asap.

5th September 2019, 01:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Computer Vision interns in Arcturus Business Solutions Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know how much stipend I will get in Arcturus Business Solutions Delhi for Computer Vision internship? I have searched alot but couldn't get the proper information. Please let me know about the stipend asap.

Arcturus Business Solutions offer Rs 8,000 per month for the Computer Vision internship.

There are 2 Computer Vision internship vacancies available in the Arcturus Business Solutions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Computer Vision internship on or before 17th September, 2019 in the Arcturus Business Solutions. Computer Vision internship is available for the period of 3 months in the Arcturus Business Solutions.
5th September 2019, 03:38 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How much stipend is offered to Computer Vision interns in Arcturus Business Solutions Delhi?

The stipend of Rs. 8,000 per month is offered to Computer Vision interns in Arcturus Business Solutions, Delhi. The duration is 3 months. The last date to apply is 17th September 2019.

Candidate should have knowledge of Python and belong from Delhi or neighbouring cities to be eligible for the internship.

You may visit the website http://arcturusbusiness.com for more information.
5th September 2019, 04:30 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Computer Vision interns in Arcturus Business Solutions Delhi?

The stipend that would be offered to Computer Vision interns in Arcturus Business Solutions Delhi would be around Rs.8,000 per month.

The duration of the Computer Vision internship in Arcturus Business Solutions Delhi would be of 4 months and is full time. You should be available for duration of 4 months.

You can visit the website http://arcturusbusiness.com/ for more information.
5th September 2019, 07:50 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Computer Vision internship in Arcturus Business Solutions, Delhi is Rs.8000 per month for the duration of 4 months. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have a good knowledge of Python and can work on software development using PyQT5.

For future and current openings you can visit the company website www.arcturusbusiness.com
5th September 2019, 08:46 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Arcturus Business Solutions offers Rs. 8,000/- per month for Computer Vision Internship in Delhi.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 17 September 2019.
6th September 2019, 12:44 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who got selected for Computer Vision interns at Arcturus Business Solutions Delhi can get Rs 8,000 per month. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Computer Vision internship program on or before 17/09/2019.
14th August 2021, 02:20 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 8,000/- per month offered to Computer Vision interns in Arcturus Business Solutions, Delhi

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?