29th July 2019, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Data Entry Internship in Yatra Online Private Limited Gurgaon?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to do an internship related to Data Entry in Yatra Online Private Limited Gurgaon. I want to know what are the skills essentially required for applying and doing this kind of internship over there?

1st August 2019, 01:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Data Entry Internship in Yatra Online Private Limited Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am looking forward to do an internship related to Data Entry in Yatra Online Private Limited Gurgaon. I want to know what are the skills essentially required for applying and doing this kind of internship over there?

Candidates with the following skills are eligible to apply for the Data Entry internship in the Yatra Online Private Limited, Gurgaon:

>> Candidates with knowledge and skills in MS-Excel

>> Candidates with computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs like MS-Office

>> Candidates with typing speed of 40 to 45 words per minute with 90% accuracy

>> Candidates with suitable interests and skills

>> Candidates who are available full time for the period of 3 months
1st August 2019, 10:57 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Data Entry Internship in Yatra Online Private Limited Gurgaon?

The essential skills that are required to apply for Data Entry Internship at Yatra Online Private Limited in Gurgaon are listed below.

1) You must have knowledge in MS-Excel.

2) You should have knowledge in MS-Office.

3) You should have basic knowledge in Computer.

4) Your typing speed should be 40 to 45 wpm with 90% accuracy.

You can visit below website to know more about this internship.
https://www.yatra.com/
2nd August 2019, 12:39 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Candidates with the following skills are eligible to apply for the Data Entry internship in the Yatra Online Private Limited:
  1. Applicants typing speed should be 40 to 45 words per minute with 90% accuracy
  2. Applicants should be good in MS-Excel
  3. Applicants should be computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs like MS-Office
2nd August 2019, 09:55 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to apply for Data Entry Internship in Yatra Online Private Limited Gurgaon is given below :-

1)Candidates must have Proficient typing skills.

2)Candidates must have Computer skills and a knowledge of relevant software packages.

3)Candidates must have Basic literacy and numeracy skills.

4)Candidates must have Organisational abilities.

5)Candidates must have Administrative skills.

6)Candidates must have Good communication skills, both written and verbal.

7)Candidates must have Good customer service skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?