10th April 2021, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Embedded Systems internship in Exa Mobility India Private Limited Pune

Hi everyone, I am planning to apply for an internship as I have heard that Exa Mobility India Private Limited Pune is offering Embedded Systems internship. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying for this internship.

11th April 2021, 12:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Embedded Systems internship in Exa Mobility India Private Limited Pune

The skills required to apply for an Embedded Systems internship in Exa Mobility India Private Limited Pune are given below.

==> Candidate must have a good knowledge of Linux, Raspberry Pi and Embedded Systems.

==> Candidate must have a good knowledge of Arduino, C Programming and PCB Design.

==> Candidate must have a good knowledge of C++ Programming, Internet of Things, EAGLE and Proteus Design Suite.

==> Candidate must know how to manage data logging of various sensors such as accelerometer, gyroscope and GPS.

==> Candidate must know how to work on battery management systems and SOC algorithms.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.exa-mobility.com
13th April 2021, 01:25 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Embedded Systems internship in Exa Mobility India Private Limited Pune

Skills required to apply for Embedded Systems internship in Exa Mobility India Private Limited Pune is given below.

Candidate must be comfortable with Linux.

Candidate must be aware of Raspberry Pi.

Candidate must good at Arduino.

Candidate must be proficient at C++ Programming.

Candidate must be good at Embedded Systems.

Last date to apply for this internship is 24.4.2021.
16th April 2021, 03:27 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Skills required:--

Candidates should have knowledge of C Programming,C++ Programming, PCB designing and printing.

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates should have Proficiency in English.

Visit:-- (https://www.exa-mobility.com/) For more information
15th September 2021, 12:38 AM
Alvia Khan

Skills required:-

Candidates should know about Linux, Raspberry Pi, Embedded systems,C programming, PCB Design,C++ Programming and Internet Of Things.

Candidates must have relevant skills and interests
19th February 2023, 12:22 AM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Skills required:--

1) Aspirants should have Bachelor Degree.

2) Aspirants should have knowledge of Linux, Raspberry Pi and Embedded Systems.

3) Aspirants should have good communication skills.

4) Aspirants should have Proficiency in English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?