22nd February 2020, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Flutter App Development internship in Prakshep Private Limited Bangalore?

Hi everyone, I am planning to apply for an internship as I have heard that Prakshep Private Limited Bangalore is offering a Flutter App Development internship. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying for this internship.

24th February 2020, 12:36 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Flutter App Development internship in Prakshep Private Limited Bangalore?

The skills required to apply for a Flutter App Development internship in Prakshep Private Limited, Bangalore are given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Flutter and REST API.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Dart, Firebase and Firebase Cloud Messaging.

==> Candidate must know how to discover, evaluate and implement new technologies.

==> Candidate must know how to work with outside data sources and APIs.

==> Candidate must know how to design and build advanced applications for the Android and iOS platform.

==> Candidate must know how to work on bug fixing and improving application performance.

25th February 2020, 12:00 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Flutter App Development internship in Prakshep Private Limited Bangalore?

Skills required to apply for Flutter App Development internship in Prakshep Private Limited Bangalore :-

1) You must have knowledge in Flutter.

2) You should have knowledge in REST API.

3) You must have skill in Dart.

4) You should have experience in Firebase and Firebase Cloud Messaging.

5) You should have good analytical and problem solving skill.

6) You should be a good team player.

Last date to apply for this internship is 7th March, 2020.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?