17th May 2015, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Arch in IIT if didn't qualify in JEE Advanced but scored 121 marks in NATA? Which campuses of IIT offered B.Arch course?

Hi,
I did not crack in JEE Advanced.
But I have scored 121 marks in NATA.
So can I join in IIT for doing B.Arch?
Which IIT campus provide B.Arch course?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai? -- [New]
  2. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission in IIT to study B.Tech after completing 12th NIOS?
  4. Is it necesssary to appear in JEE Advance to get admission in IIT? Whether the authority decides admission in IIT campuses?
  5. Eligibility to study B.Tech(ECE) in IIT-Kanpur for a candidate who has scored 149 marks in JEE Advanced?
  6. B.Arch course is good for future? Next level after doing B.Arch?
  7. From which syndicate bank to collect the AIEEE form near Thane or Mumbai? What is the cost of the form?
  8. Is there any college equivalent to IIT for study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Gujarat? Can I get admission without appearing in JEE Advanced if scored 93 marks in JEE Main?
  9. Minimum marks required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT?
  10. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  11. In which branch I will get admission if scored 206 marks in JEE Advanced?
  12. Will I get admission into any IIT after scoring 135/360 in JEE advanced?
  13. Can I give MHT-CET or any other Entrance Exam after the completion of 12th Board Exam? Which Entrance Exam should I give for Architecture?
  14. Is there any chance to do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering?
  15. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study Mechanical Engineering in IIT?
  16. What is best for me after scoring 73% in PCM and 71% in PCM?
  17. Can I give IIT JEE exam without improvement? I have scored 68% in 1th
  18. How can I get admission in IIT through JEE Main & Advanced after completing 12th?
31st July 2015, 04:36 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Arch in IIT if didn't qualify in JEE Advanced but scored 121 marks in NATA? Which campuses of IIT offered B.Arch course?

NATA stands for the National Aptitude Test for Architecture.

Various colleges other than the IITs and NITs offer the B. Arch. through this test.

It is conducted from April to June every year and the forms are sold out in the month of February to April.

For the admission a common merit list is prepared by based on the marks obtained by them in the test and the marks in 12th.

The weightage of the marks is 50-50 for both and the students are called for the counselling through which they get the colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?