22nd August 2019, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Acelerar Technologies Private Limited Noida?

Hello Sir/Madam, I really want to do an internship of Human Resources which is offering in Acelerar Technologies Private Limited Noida. I would like to know about the skills which they look for selecting interns for such internship. Please tell me asap.

25th August 2019, 01:46 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Acelerar Technologies Private Limited Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I really want to do an internship of Human Resources which is offering in Acelerar Technologies Private Limited Noida. I would like to know about the skills which they look for selecting interns for such internship. Please tell me asap.

Candidates with skills in English proficiency (spoken) are preferred for the Human Resources internship in the Acelerar Technologies Private Limited, Noida. Candidates who can assist in the end to end recruitment process and who can provide administrative support are preferred for the Human Resources internship in the Acelerar Technologies Private Limited, Noida. Candidates who can coordinate induction appointments and follow up with the candidates till joining are preferred for the Human Resources internship in the Acelerar Technologies Private Limited, Noida.
25th August 2019, 06:11 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Acelerar Technologies Private Limited Noida?

Please find below the required skill set to apply for Human Resources Internship at Acelerar Technologies Private Limited in Noida.

Skill :-
-------
1) You should be familiar with sourcing the candidate for interview.

2) You should have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

3) You must be aware of screening resumes and schedule interview for shortlisted candidates.

4) You must have ability of counseling the candidates and coordinating for interviews.

5) You must have capability of handling the entire recruitment process.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
https://www.acelerartech.com/
25th August 2019, 07:41 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Acelerar Technologies Private Limited Noida is given below:-

1) Candidates must have good Communication skills.

2) Candidates must have good Organizational skills.

3) Candidates must have good Decision-making skills.

4) Candidates must have good Training and developmental Skills.

5) Candidates must have good Budgeting skills.

6) Candidates must have good Empathetic skills.

For more information visit on (http://www.acelerartech.com)
25th August 2019, 09:35 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The skills required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Acelerar Technologies Private Limited Noida is mentioned below:

1)You must have excellent communication skills.
2)You must have strong interpersonal skills.
3)You should have excellent problem solving skills.
4)You must skills in scanning and emailing HR documents.
5)You must have excellent coordinating skills.

You can check the website https://www.acelerartech.com/ for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?