22nd August 2019, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Human Resources Internship in Acelerar Technologies Private Limited Noida?

Hello friends, I am interested in doing an internship of Human Resources. I came to know that Acelerar Technologies Private Limited Noida is offering this internship. Can you tell me what benefits I will get through this internship?

25th August 2019, 01:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Human Resources Internship in Acelerar Technologies Private Limited Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested in doing an internship of Human Resources. I came to know that Acelerar Technologies Private Limited Noida is offering this internship. Can you tell me what benefits I will get through this internship?

The benefits of doing the Human Resources internship in the Acelerar Technologies Private Limited, Noida are given below:

>> Interns can get real time work experience

>> Interns can get around Rs 5,000 to Rs 8,000 per month as a stipend

>> Interns can sharpen their HR skills

>> Interns can get a certificate

>> Interns can get a letter of recommendation and 5 days a week
25th August 2019, 04:41 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Human Resources Internship in Acelerar Technologies Private Limited Noida?

The benefits of doing Human Resources Internship in Acelerar Technologies Private Limited Noida are given below.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the Employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the Letter of Recommendation from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to work for only 5 days a week and 2 days week off.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.acelerartech.com
25th August 2019, 05:55 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Human Resources Internship at Acelerar Technologies Private Limited in Noida are listed below.

1) You will get around Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 8,000/- per month as Human Resources Internship at Acelerar Technologies Private Limited in Noida.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and project details during the internship period.

4) You have to work 5 days in a week.
25th August 2019, 09:27 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing Human Resources Internship in Acelerar Technologies Private Limited Noida is mentioned below:-

=)Certificate on successful completion of Internship
=)Letter of recommendation
=)5 days working in a week
=)Per month stipend from Rs.5,000 to Rs.8,000

You can check the website https://www.acelerartech.com/ for application process.
14th August 2021, 08:18 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 8,000/- per month

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?