23rd November 2018, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Mean Stack Development Internship in 5dminds, Chennai?

Hi Sir, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Mean Stack Development Internship in 5dminds, Chennai. I want to join this company for this kind of Internship. Please help me to know about the skills.

28th November 2018, 01:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Mean Stack Development Internship in 5dminds, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Mean Stack Development Internship in 5dminds, Chennai. I want to join this company for this kind of Internship. Please help me to know about the skills.

The skills required to apply for Mean Stack Development internship in 5dminds, Chennai are given below:

>> Candidates with skills in PHP, HTML, CSS, AngularJS, Node.js, JSON, LESS, GitHub, Ember.js, ReactJS, Sass and Angular 2.0

>> Candidates with relevant skills and interests

>> Candidates willing to work for the duration of 6 months – full time (in office)

>> Candidates should start the internship between 22nd November, 2018 and 22nd December, 2018

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?