23rd November 2018, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Mobile App Development Internship in Madgeek Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Madgeek Private Limited to do an Internship related to Mobile App Development. I would like to know about the selection criteria in this company for this Internship. Please help me to know about the selection criteria immediately.

28th November 2018, 11:58 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Mobile App Development Internship in Madgeek Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Madgeek Private Limited to do an Internship related to Mobile App Development. I would like to know about the selection criteria in this company for this Internship. Please help me to know about the selection criteria immediately.

Candidates who have skills in XML, Java, REST API, Kotlin and Android are preferred for the Mobile App Development internship in Madgeek Private Limited. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are eligible to apply for the Mobile App Development internship. Candidates should start the internship between 23rd November, 2018 and 23rd December, 2018 for the Mobile App Development internship in Madgeek Private Limited. Candidates willing to work from home are preferred for the internship. Based on the above given criteria, candidates are selected for the Mobile App Development internship in Madgeek Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?