20th February 2020, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Mobile App Development internship in Error Technologies Hyderabad?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an internship related to Mobile App Development in Error Technologies Hyderabad. I would like to know about the skills required to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the skills asap. Thank you!

22nd February 2020, 02:19 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Mobile App Development internship in Error Technologies Hyderabad?

The skills required to apply for Mobile App Development internship in Error Technologies, Hyderabad are given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Java and Android.

==> Candidate must know how to work on Android development.

==> Candidate must know how to work on product development that requires Android skills.

==> Candidate must know how to develop mobile applications for the Android platform.

==> Candidate must know how to design basic architecture diagrams.

==> Candidate must know how to work on Android app feature implementation, testing, API integration and third party SDK integration.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.errortechnologies.com
23rd February 2020, 02:05 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Mobile App Development internship in Error Technologies Hyderabad?

Skills required to apply for Mobile App Development internship in Error Technologies Hyderabad :-

1) You must have good knowledge in Java.

2) You should have experience in Android.

3) You should have good analytical and problem solving skill.

Last date to apply for this internship is 5th March, 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?