5th February 2020, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Mobile Application Testing & Coordination internship in Tata Starbucks Mumbai?

Hi Sir, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Mobile Application Testing & Coordination internship in Tata Starbucks Mumbai. I want to join this company for this kind of internship. Please help me to know about the skills.

6th February 2020, 08:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Mobile Application Testing & Coordination internship in Tata Starbucks Mumbai?

The skills required to apply for Mobile Application Testing & Coordination internship in Tata Starbucks, Mumbai are given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of iOS and Android.

==> Candidate must know how to write standard operating procedure.

==> Candidate must know how to work on mobile application testing, manage test suites, write test cases, create and execute a test plan.

==> Candidate must know how to update test cases on requirement updates, regression testing, exploratory testing and work for the general performance.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.starbucks.in
6th February 2020, 10:14 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Mobile Application Testing & Coordination internship in Tata Starbucks Mumbai?

Skills required to apply for Mobile Application Testing & Coordination internship in Tata Starbucks Mumbai :-

1) You must have good knowledge of Microsoft application like MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel.

2) You should have experience in iOS

3) You must have good knowledge in Android.

4) You should be a good team player.

Last date to apply for this internship is 20 February, 2020.

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
https://careers.starbucks.in/
6th August 2021, 04:14 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of MS Excel

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of iOS

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of Android
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?