18th October 2018, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to join Mobile & Web Application Testing Internship in Kann Digital Private Limited?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Mobile & Web Application Testing Internship in Kann Digital Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are required to apply for this Mobile & Web Application Testing Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

31st October 2020, 06:48 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join Mobile & Web Application Testing Internship in Kann Digital Private Limited?

Skills required to join Mobile & Web Application Testing Internship in Kann Digital Private Limited is given below.

1. Candidate must be good at MySQL.
2. Candidate must be able to work on functional testing for both on the web and mobile app.
3. Candidate must be able to write test cases.
4. Candidate must be able to vailidet data using MySQL queries.
11th May 2021, 10:55 AM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Skills required to join Mobile & Web Application Testing Internship in Kann Digital Private Limited?

Skills required:--

Candidates should have knowledge of MySQL and Mobile app.

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates should have Proficiency in English.
26th June 2021, 03:18 PM
Tapu ke papa

Skills required :--

Aspirants must have knowledge of MySQL and Mobile App.

Aspirants must have excellent communication.

Aspirants must have Positive Attitude.

Aspirants must have available for duration of 2 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?