30th September 2019, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Crazy Ripples Private Limited Delhi?

Hi Sir, I am interested to apply for an internship of Sales Business Development internship offered in Crazy Ripples Private Limited Delhi. Can you tell me what skills I should possess for applying this internship? Please help me regarding this.

2nd October 2019, 05:43 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Skills required to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Crazy Ripples Private Limited Delhi?

Skills required to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Crazy Ripples Private Limited Delhi are given below:-

1. Candidate should have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
2. Candidate should have knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.
3. Candidate should have relevant skills.
4. Candidate should have English proficiency.
5. Candidate should have knowledge of Social media marketing.

You may visit their official website https://crazyripples.com/ for more information.
2nd October 2019, 06:26 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Crazy Ripples Private Limited Delhi?

Skills required to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Crazy Ripples Private Limited Delhi is given below :-

1)Candidates must have good Creative skills.

2)Candidates must have good Analytical skills.

3)Candidates must have good Communication skills.

4)Candidates must have good Negotiation skills.

5)Candidates must have good Goal-focused.

6)Candidates must have good Organisational skills.

For more information visit on https://crazyripples.com
3rd October 2019, 01:56 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Crazy Ripples Private Limited Delhi?

The skills required to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Crazy Ripples Private Limited Delhi is given below:-

:-You must have the knowledge of networking and peer to peer marketing.
:-You should have an idea on market research projects .
:-You should have Proficiency in English language both in written and spoken.
:-You should have a pleasant personality with highly developed interpersonal skills.
:-You must have skills required to convince the clients to bring more bussiness to the company.

You can visit the website https://crazyripples.com/ for more information.
3rd October 2019, 12:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am interested to apply for an internship of Sales Business Development internship offered in Crazy Ripples Private Limited Delhi. Can you tell me what skills I should possess for applying this internship? Please help me regarding this.

Candidates with skills in English proficiency (spoken and written) are preferred for the Sales Business Development internship in the Crazy Ripples Private Limited, Delhi. Candidates with suitable interests and skills are selected for the Sales Business Development internship in the Crazy Ripples Private Limited, Delhi. Candidates who are capable of achieving weekly targets of sales and managing relationship with clients are preferred for the Sales Business Development internship in the Crazy Ripples Private Limited, Delhi. The above given are some of the skills required to apply for the Sales Business Development internship in the Crazy Ripples Private Limited, Delhi. Website link of the Crazy Ripples Private Limited is given Click Here
3rd October 2019, 05:36 PM
Anuj Pubg

Skills needed to be eligible for the internship in Sales Business Development internship in Crazy Ripples Private Limited Delhi are:-

Candidate should have knowledge of Marketing, candidate should have knowledge of networking, candidate should have English proficiency and candidate should have relevant skills and interest.

For more information, visit their website https://crazyripples.com/.
3rd October 2019, 09:16 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the required skill set to apply for Sales Business Development Internship at Crazy Ripples Private Limited in Delhi.

1) You should have good communication skill in English.

2) You must have good written skill in English.

3) You should be a good team player.

4) You must have knowledge in sales.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
https://crazyripples.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?