15th July 2022, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Softare Development internship in iWebbies Web Solution Private Limited?

Hi Sir, I am interested in applying for an internship of Web Development offered in iWebbies Software Solution Private Limited. Can you tell me what skills I should possess for applying for this internship? Please help me regarding this.

16th July 2022, 09:34 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Softare Development internship in iWebbies Web Solution Private Limited?

A candidate shall have basic knowledge of following for ease in getting internship:

1. HTML.
2. PHP
3. Search engine optimization skills.
4. Analytical skills.
5. JavaScript skills.
6. Testing and debugging skills.
17th July 2022, 01:45 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Softare Development internship in iWebbies Web Solution Private Limited?

Skills required to apply for Software Development internship in iWebbies Web Solution Private Limited:-

1) You must have hands-on experience with PHP

2) You should have a good working knowledge of creating WordPress websites.

For more details, you can visit the below link:-
https://iwebbies.com/
17th July 2022, 02:27 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

The following are the skills that one must have to apply for a Software Development internship at iWebbies Web Solution Private Limited.

Candidates must have practical PHP expertise, and they should be proficient in setting up WordPress websites to get eligible for this internship.

Refer to the following link for more information:
https://iwebbies.com/
18th July 2022, 11:46 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

The Skills Required to apply for Software Development Internship in iWebbies Web Solution Private Limited is:-

Candidates must have a knowledge of PHP

Candidates must have relevant skills and interests

Candidates must have a knowledge of Web Development.
25th July 2022, 09:59 AM
Ar_pit

Skills required:--

Candidates should have Bachelor Degree.

Candidates should have knowledge of HTML and PHP.

Duration of this is 3 months.

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates should have Proficiency in English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?