15th July 2022, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in BHEL, Rudrapur for BTech EEE 3rd year student?

Hello everyone, I am a student of BTech, studying in 3rd year with EEE stream. I want to apply for an Internship in BHEL, Rudrapur. I would like to know about the procedure for applying an Internship in this company for me.

16th July 2022, 02:39 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in BHEL, Rudrapur for BTech EEE 3rd year student?

Procedure to apply for an Internship in BHEL:

1. Go to the trailing and placement cell of your current college and fill the training form.
2. Keep remember that you shall have to address the application to the General Manager of the Human Resource Development Centre at the BHEL office.
3. Submit the application along with resume before due date.
4. You shall not have any pending backlog to apply the internship at BHEL.

For more details, you may contact at
Address: XCC6+5X9, Rudrapur, Uttarakhand 263153
17th July 2022, 01:08 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in BHEL, Rudrapur for BTech EEE 3rd year student?

The procedure for applying to this internship is that you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

For more details you can visit their official website:-
https://www.bhel.com/
18th July 2022, 12:43 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who are interested can fill the training form available in their college and forward it to the HR Manager of BHEL.

If there is anyone working in BHEL to whom you can contact , then its better to contact through them as they do no consider personal application unless you have strong connection or contact.

One can also apply through various websites where they post day to day vacancies.

One must apply for several internship and prepare for interview.
25th July 2022, 10:01 AM
Ar_pit

Students need to fill the training form available in their college and address it to the General Manager of the Human Resource Development Centre at the BHEL office they wish to intern in. BHEL doesn't entertain personal applications unless you have a strong contact in there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?