24th December 2018, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Software Testing Internship in Dev Software And Services Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Software Testing Internship in Dev Software And Services Private Limited. I want to join this company for this kind of Internship. Please help me to know about the skills.

26th December 2018, 06:11 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Software Testing Internship in Dev Software And Services Private Limited?

Dev Software And Services Private Limited offers 6 months duration of Software Testing internship. Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible to apply for Software Testing internship in Dev Software And Services Private Limited. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible to apply for internship. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by 7th January 2019. Positions available for this internship is 2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?