29th January 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Software Testing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited?

Hi Sir, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Software Testing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited. I want to join this company for this kind of Internship. Please help me to know about the skills.

10th February 2019, 09:35 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Software Testing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited?

The major skills which is required to apply for Software Testing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited is Java and Ruby on Rails. Candidates who have a willingness to do this Internship for a period of 6 months in full time (in-office) are preferred for Software Testing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited. Those candidates who can start the internship between 29th January 2019 and 28th February 2019 will be preferred for Software Testing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?