21st November 2020, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for a Sports Analytics internship in Str8bat Sport Tech Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for an internship in Str8bat Sport Tech Bangalore. I have heard that this company is offering an internship related to Sports Analytics. Can I know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for this internship?

23rd November 2020, 04:24 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for a Sports Analytics internship in Str8bat Sport Tech Bangalore?

The skills required to apply for a Sports Analytics internship in Str8bat Sport Tech Bangalore are given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel.

==> Candidate must know how to create leads and record all the information gathered.

==> Candidate must know how to give a demo of the product to various coaching academics.

==> Candidate must know how to get involved with digital marketing and content creation for the promotion of the product.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.str8bat.com

23rd November 2020, 10:01 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for a Sports Analytics internship in Str8bat Sport Tech Bangalore?

Skills required to apply for a Sports Analytics internship in Str8bat Sport Tech Bangalore are as follows:-

1. Knowledge of MS-Powerpoint.
2. Knowledge of MS-Excel.
3. Knowledge of sports data gathering.
4. Experience in sports data analysis.
5. Strong understanding of digital marketing and content creation.

23rd November 2020, 11:18 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to apply for a Sports Analytics internship in Str8bat Sport Tech Bangalore :-

1) You must have good knowledge of Microsoft application like MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel.

2) You should have knowledge in digital marketing.

3) You should have good analytical and problem solving skill.

Last date to apply for this internship is 23 November, 2020.

20th August 2021, 03:56 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Skills required:-

Candidates must know about MS Excel and Ms Power Point

Candidates should be belong from Bangalore

Candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month

Duration 6 months

30th June 2022, 01:18 PM
Ar_pit

Skills required:--

Candidates should have Bachelor Degree.

Candidates should have knowledge of MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel.

Duration of this is 6 months.

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates should have Proficiency in English.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?