8th May 2019, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for System & Network Internship in TBM Technologies Private Limited?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for System & Network Internship in TBM Technologies Private Limited. Please tell me about the skills which are necessarily required. Thank you!

11th May 2019, 05:20 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for System & Network Internship in TBM Technologies Private Limited?

Please find the Skills below that are required to apply for System & Network Internship in TBM Technologies Private Limited :-

Skills Requirement:-
----------------------
1) You must have knowledge in Linux.

2) You should have knowledge of configuring new systems or network
devices like a new server, router or firewall .

3) You must have knowledge of reconfiguring existing servers like the Squid
Proxy server , the mail servers, network devices like firewalls etc.

4) You must have minimum experience of working on remote monitoring and
maintenance of servers.

5) You have to work on maintenance and monitor network devices, and
Linux, and Windows systems.
14th May 2019, 12:46 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Skills required to apply for System & Network Internship in TBM Technologies Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for System & Network Internship in TBM Technologies Private Limited. Please tell me about the skills which are necessarily required. Thank you!
The skills required for the System & Network Internship in TBM technologies private Limited is given below,

1) Applicants should have the quality to know the remote monitoring and maintenance of servers.
2) Applicants should know the Linux and window systems, monitor, and maintenance network devices.
3) Applicants can start the internship between the 23rd April 2019 and 28th May 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?