29th August 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Training Coordination Internship in Levi Strauss India Limited?

Hi Sir, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Training Coordination Internship in Levi Strauss India Limited. I want to join this company for this kind of Internship. Please help me to know about the skills.

3rd September 2018, 01:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Training Coordination Internship in Levi Strauss India Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Training Coordination Internship in Levi Strauss India Limited. I want to join this company for this kind of Internship. Please help me to know about the skills.

The skills required to apply for Training Coordination Internship in Levis Strauss India Limited are as follows: MS Office, Data Analytics, English Proficiency (Spoken and Written). Candidates from Bangalore with the above mentioned skills are eligible to apply for Training Coordination internship in Levis Strauss India Limited. Duration of the Training Coordination internship in Levis Strauss India Limited is 3 months.
31st May 2021, 06:54 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Training Coordination Internship in Levi Strauss India Limited?

Skills required:--

Candidates should have Bachelor Degree.

Candidates should have knowledge of MS Office and Data Analytics.

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates must available for 3 Months

Candidates should have Proficiency in English.
22nd June 2021, 07:34 PM
Tapu ke papa

Skills required :--

Aspirants must have knowledge of MS Office and Data Analytics.

Aspirants must have excellent communication.

Aspirants must have Positive Attitude.

Aspirants must available for 3 Months.
29th July 2021, 04:04 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Candidates must have excellent communication skills and interests

*Candidates must have a bachelor's degree

*Candidates must have a Positive attitude
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?