29th August 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Training Coordination Internship in Levi Strauss India Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for Training Coordination Internship in Levi Strauss India Limited. Please let me know that how can I apply for such Internship in this company? Please tell me about the procedure immediately.

27th October 2018, 04:42 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Training Coordination Internship in Levi Strauss India Limited?

You can apply apply for Training Coordination Internship in Levi Strauss India Limited by visiting the company campus. You need to contact the HR department of company. They will tell you about the apply process. Company also advertise the vacancy for Internship in newspapers. You need to follow the advertisement. If there is any reference in that company, then it will be easy for you to apply for internship.
5th July 2021, 07:04 PM
Afreen0786

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Training Coordination Internship in Levi Strauss India Limited?

Procedure:-
You would need to mail the recruiter of the company for Internship in this, send your resume through email at [email protected]

Address- ITC Green Centre ,No.18 , 4th & 5th floor Banaswadi main road , Maruthiseva Nagar , Bangalore KA 560005 India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?