24th March 2021, 06:09 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for a Web Development internship in Eduonix Learning Solutions Private Limited

Hi friends, I am looking forward to doing an internship related to Web Development in Eduonix Learning Solutions Private Limited. I want to know what are the skills essentially required for applying and doing this kind of internship over there?

27th March 2021, 04:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for a Web Development internship in Eduonix Learning Solutions Private Limited

The skills required to apply for a Web Development internship in Eduonix Learning Solutions Private Limited are given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of CSS and JavaScript.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of HTML and Graphic Design.

==> Candidate must know how to work on code review.

==> Candidate must know how to support the technology team in coding, testing and designing tasks.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of DevOps.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.eduonix.com
27th March 2021, 11:54 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for a Web Development internship in Eduonix Learning Solutions Private Limited

Skills required to apply for a Web Development internship in Eduonix Learning Solutions Private Limited is given below.

1. Candidate must be able to support the technology team in coding, testing, designing tasks.

2. Candidate must be able to work on code review.

3. Candidate must be aware of DevOps.

4. Candidate must be proficient at any one programming language.

5. Candidate must be good at soft skills.
28th March 2021, 03:31 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to apply for a Web Development internship in Eduonix Learning Solutions Private Limited :-

1) You must have good knowledge of coding, testing and designing tasks.

2) You should have good knowledge in DevOps

3) You should be a good team player.

4) You must have good analytical and problem solving skill.

Last date to apply for this internship is 6 April 2021.
31st July 2021, 12:49 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

Aspirants must have a knowledge in DevOps

Aspirants must be good at soft skills

Aspirants must have a knowledge in Coding
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?