6th December 2018, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Web Development Internship in Impinge Solutions Limited?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Web Development Internship in Impinge Solutions Limited. Please tell me about the skills which are necessarily required. Thank you!

8th December 2018, 10:33 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Web Development Internship in Impinge Solutions Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Web Development Internship in Impinge Solutions Limited. Please tell me about the skills which are necessarily required. Thank you!

Candidates with skills in C++ Programming are preferred for the Web Development internship in Impinge Solutions Limited. Their day to day responsibilities include working on projects on their respective technologies and attending personality development sessions. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are preferred for the Web Development internship in Impinge Solutions Limited. Candidates willing to work full time (in office) are preferred for the Web Development internship in Impinge Solutions Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?