6th December 2018, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Web Development Internship in Impinge Solutions Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Web Development in Impinge Solutions Limited. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

8th December 2018, 11:42 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Web Development Internship in Impinge Solutions Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Web Development in Impinge Solutions Limited. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Duration of the Web Development internship in Impinge Solutions Limited is 6 months full time (in office). Interns can get around Rs 2,000 to Rs 5,000 per month as a stipend for the Web Development internship in Impinge Solutions Limited. There are 20 Web Development internship positions available in Impinge Solutions Limited. Candidates with skills in C++ Programming are preferred for the Web Development internship in Impinge Solutions Limited. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are preferred for the Web Development internship in Impinge Solutions Limited.
31st August 2021, 01:16 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of Web Development Internship in Impinge Solutions Limited?

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month for Web Development Internship in Impinge Solutions Limited.

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?