8th March 2020, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Android App Development intern in Daphnis Labs Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

Dear friends, I am interested in doing an Android App Development internship in Daphnis Labs Technologies Private Limited Delhi. I want to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such an intern in this company. Please let me know about the skills immediately.

11th March 2020, 11:30 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Android App Development intern in Daphnis Labs Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

Skills required to become Android App Development intern in Daphnis Labs Technologies Private Limited Delhi :-

1) You must have good knowledge in Java

2) You should have knowledge in Eclipse (IDE)

3) You should have experience in REST API

4) You must have good knowledge in Android and Kotlin

5) You should have analytical and problem-solving skill.

Last date to apply for this internship is 22 March, 2020.
11th March 2020, 06:45 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Android App Development intern in Daphnis Labs Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

Skills required to become Android App Development intern in Daphnis Labs Technologies Private Limited Delhi are given below:-

1. Candidate should possess knowledge of Java.

2. Candidate should also possess knowledge of Eclipse, REST API.

3. Candidate should have knowledge of Kollin.

4. Candidate should have relevant skills and interests.

You may visit the website www.DaphnisLabs.com for more information.
11th March 2020, 06:56 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become Android App Development internship in Daphnis Labs Technologies Private Limited Delhi is given below :-

1)Candidates must have good knowledge in PHP

2)Candidates must have knowledge in SQL

3)Candidates must have knowledge in CSS

4)Candidates should have knowledge in HTML

5)Candidates must have knowledge in JavaScript

6)Candidates should have knowledge of designing static and dynamic website.

7)Candidates must be able to make presentation for clients.

For more information visit on (http://www.DaphnisLabs.com)
11th March 2020, 07:07 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Skills required to become Android App Development intern in Daphnis Labs Technologies Private Limited Delhi include Java, Eclipse, REST API, Kotlin, Android, etc.

The last date to apply for an Android App Development intern in Daphnis Labs Technologies Private Limited Delhi is 29th January 2020.

You may visit the website www.DaphnisLabs.com for more information.
11th March 2020, 09:21 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The skills required to become an Android App Development internship in Daphnis labs Technologies Private Limited, Delhi is given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Java, Eclipse(IDE), REST API,Android and Kotlin.

==> Candidate must know the Android App development (XML + Java) architecture.

==> Candidate must know the Native App development.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of API integration and Android libraries.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.DaphnisLabs.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?