8th March 2020, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Android App Development internship in Daphnis Labs Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

Hello friends, I want to join Daphnis Labs Technologies Private Limited Delhi as an Android App Development intern. So, I just want to know about the procedure to apply for an internship in this company for me. Waiting for your response!

11th March 2020, 12:20 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Android App Development internship in Daphnis Labs Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

Procedure to apply for Android App Development internship in Daphnis Labs Technologies Private Limited Delhi :-

You can drop your updated resume directly at the company. They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

Company Address :-

Pearls Best Heights II, 609, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitam Pura, New Delhi, Delhi 110034.

You can also contact them over phone to know your query related to this internship.

Contact Number: 095608 70329

Last date to apply for this internship is 22 March, 2020.

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
http://www.daphnislabs.com/
11th March 2020, 06:33 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Android App Development internship in Daphnis Labs Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

The Candidates willing to apply for the Android App Development internship in Daphnis Labs Technologies Private Limited Delhi can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more information visit on (http://www.DaphnisLabs.com)
11th March 2020, 07:04 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Procedure to apply for Android App Development internship in Daphnis Labs Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

Procedure to apply for Android App Development internship in Daphnis Labs Technologies Private Limited Delhi is given below:-

1. Visit the official website of the company at www.DaphnisLabs.com.

2. Read all the information about the internship.

3. Click on the option of applying now.

4. Fill the application form.

5. Submit the application form before the last date.

The last date to apply for the Android App Development internship in Daphnis Labs Technologies Private Limited Delhi is 29th January 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?