10th December 2018, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a CAD Design & 3D Software Intern in Sawbros Industries?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for CAD Design & 3D Software Internship in Sawbros Industries. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

14th December 2018, 11:49 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a CAD Design & 3D Software Intern in Sawbros Industries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for CAD Design & 3D Software Internship in Sawbros Industries. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

The skills required to become a CAD Design & 3D Software internship in Sawbros Industries are given below:

>> Candidates with proficiency in AutoCAD / ProE Creo Parametric or any other 3D Software

>> Candidates with skills in PC usage and associated software including Microsoft Office

>> Candidates with excellent communication skills: Listening, interpersonal, oral and written

>> Candidates from Noida and neighboring cities

>> Candidates with relevant skills and interests

>> Candidates willing to do the internship, full time (in office) for the duration of 2 weeks
14th December 2018, 03:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a CAD Design & 3D Software Intern in Sawbros Industries?

Skills required to become a CAD Design & 3D Software Intern in Sawbros Industries:

Candidates must be proficient in AutoCAD /ProE Creo Parametric or any other 3D software.

Candidates must be skilled in PC usage and associated software including Microsoft Office.

Candidates must have excellent communications skills such as interpersonal, listening, oral, and written.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?