10th December 2018, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for CAD Design & 3D Software Internship in Sawbros Industries?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to do CAD Design & 3D Software Internship in Sawbros Industries. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship in Sawbros Industries. Waiting for your response!

14th December 2018, 11:32 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for CAD Design & 3D Software Internship in Sawbros Industries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I want to do CAD Design & 3D Software Internship in Sawbros Industries. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship in Sawbros Industries. Waiting for your response!

Candidates with proficiency in AutoCAD / ProE Creo Parametric or any other 3D Software are eligible to apply for the CAD Design & 3D Software internship in Sawbros Industries. Candidates with skills in PC usage and associate software, including Microsoft Office with excellent communication skills: listening, interpersonal, oral and written are eligible to apply for the CAD Design & 3D Software internship in Sawbros Industries. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are eligible to apply for the CAD Design & 3D Software internship in Sawbros Industries. Candidates from Noida and neighboring cities with the above mentioned skills are eligible to apply for the CAD Design & 3D Software internship in Sawbros Industries.
14th December 2018, 03:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for CAD Design & 3D Software Internship in Sawbros Industries?

Eligibility to apply for CAD Design & 3D Software Internship in Sawbros Industries:

Candidates must be full time interns for duration of 2 weeks.
Candidates must be from Noida and neighboring cities.
Candidates must have relevant skills and interests.
Candidates must be proficient in AutoCAD /ProE Creo Parametric or any other 3D software.
Candidates must be skilled in PC usage and associated software including Microsoft Office.
Candidates must have excellent communications skills such as interpersonal, listening, oral, and written.
Women who to start/restart their career are also eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?