28th November 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Financial Research Intern in Prime Financial Services?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying an Internship related to Financial Research in Prime Financial Services. Please let me know about the essential skills as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

3rd December 2018, 11:38 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Financial Research Intern in Prime Financial Services?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying an Internship related to Financial Research in Prime Financial Services. Please let me know about the essential skills as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

Candidates with skills in MS-Word and MS-Excel and knowledge of equity are preferred for the Financial Research internship in Prime Financial Services. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are preferred for the Financial Research internship in Prime Financial Services. Candidates willing to start the internship between 23rd November, 2018 and 23rd December, 2018 are preferred for the Financial Research internship in Prime Financial Services. Candidates willing to work for the duration of 3 months full time (in office) are preferred for the Financial Research internship in Prime Financial Services.
3rd December 2018, 01:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Financial Research Intern in Prime Financial Services?

Prime Financial Services does offer 3 months duration of internship for Financial Research Interns. Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible. Candidates with skilled in MS-Word and MS-Excel*are preferred for internship. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible for this internship. Eligible candidates can apply by 11th December 2018.

Prime Financial Services website is; https://www.primefinservices.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?