25th November 2018, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Interior Site Supervision Internship in Modern Interiors, Mumbai?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Interior Site Supervision in Modern Interiors, Mumbai. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

2nd December 2018, 05:17 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Interior Site Supervision Internship in Modern Interiors, Mumbai?

I would like to let you know that last date to apply for Interior Site Supervision Internship in Modern Interiors, Mumbai has passed. Last date to apply for internship was 26 November 2018. Applications are closed for this internship now. So you can not apply.
2nd December 2018, 11:32 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Interior Site Supervision Internship in Modern Interiors, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Interior Site Supervision in Modern Interiors, Mumbai. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

Last date to apply for the Interior Site Supervision internship in Modern Interiors, Mumbai is 8th December, 2018. There are 3 Interior Site Supervision internship positions available in Modern Interiors, Mumbai. Duration of the Interior Site Supervision internship in Modern Interiors, Mumbai is 6 months (part time). Candidates with relevant skills and interests are preferred for the Interior Site Supervision internship in Modern Interiors, Mumbai. Candidates from Mumbai and neighboring cities are preferred for the Interior Site Supervision internship in Modern Interiors, Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?