18th July 2019, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Graphic Design Intern in Sam Prolife Nutrition?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Sam Prolife Nutrition. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

20th July 2019, 03:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Graphic Design Intern in Sam Prolife Nutrition?

The skills required to become a Graphic Design Internship in Sam Profile Nutrition is given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW and Adobe Creative Suite.

==> Candidate should know to work with the marketing team for designing social media post.

==> Candidate should know to work on creative and brochure designs.

==> Candidate should know to work on label designs and infographics for fitness and diet tips.
20th July 2019, 05:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Graphic Design Intern in Sam Prolife Nutrition?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Sam Prolife Nutrition. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

Candidates with the following skills are preferred for the Graphic Design internship in the Sam Prolife Nutrition:

>> Candidates with knowledge and skills in CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite

>> Candidates who can do the designing for the social media posts

>> Candidates willing to do the brochure design and label design

>> Candidates with suitable interests and skills

>> Candidates willing to do the internship, for 6 months full time
20th July 2019, 06:04 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become Graphic Design Internship in Sam Prolife Nutrition is given below :-

1)Candidates must have the knowledge of Adobe Photoshop,

2)Candidates must have the knowledge of CorelDRAW

3)Candidates must have the knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite

4)Candidates must have skills of Creating graphics and related materials for marketing and presentation purposes.

5)Candidates must have knowledge of Designing creatives and illustrations for blogs, newsletter, articles, etc

For more information visit on (https://thespns.com/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?