18th July 2019, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Graphic Design Internship in Sam Prolife Nutrition?

Dear friends, I am interested to join Sam Prolife Nutrition for Graphic Design Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this Internship immediately. Thank you!

20th July 2019, 03:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Graphic Design Internship in Sam Prolife Nutrition?

The duration of Graphic Design Internship in Sam Profile Nutrition is 6 months duration.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.thespns.com
20th July 2019, 05:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to join Sam Prolife Nutrition for Graphic Design Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this Internship immediately. Thank you!

Duration of the Graphic Design internship in the Sam Prolife Nutrition is 6 months full time (in office).
If selected, candidates can start the Graphic Design internship immediately in the Sam Prolife Nutrition. Selected candidates can get a stipend of Rs 8,000 per month for the Graphic Design internship in the Sam Prolife Nutrition. Candidates can also get a job offer based on their performance in the Graphic Design internship in the Sam Prolife Nutrition.
20th July 2019, 05:54 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Graphic Design Internship in Sam Prolife Nutrition would be of 6 months with full time in office Training.

The last date to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Sam Prolife Nutrition is 13th July 2019.

For more information visit on (https://thespns.com/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?