24th September 2018, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Graphic Design Intern in Ygeiax Sciences Private Limited?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Ygeiax Sciences Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

3rd October 2018, 01:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Graphic Design Intern in Ygeiax Sciences Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Ygeiax Sciences Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

Candidates with skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Creative Writing and English Proficiency (written) are preferred for the Graphic Design internship in Ygeiax Sciences Private Limited. Duration of the internship is one month and selected candidates can work from home for the Graphic Design internship in Ygeiax Sciences Private Limited. They can get around Rs 5,000 per month as a stipend to do a Graphic Design internship in Ygeiax Sciences Private Limited.
31st May 2021, 12:25 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Skills required to become a Graphic Design Intern in Ygeiax Sciences Private Limited?

Skills required:--

Candidates should have Bachelor Degree.

Candidates should have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop Adobe Illustrator and Creative Writing.

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates must available for 1 Month.

Candidates should have Proficiency in English.
29th July 2021, 11:38 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Candidates must have a knowledge in Adobe Photoshop

*Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree

*Candidates must have a excellent communication skills

*Duration- 1 month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?