24th September 2018, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Ygeiax Sciences Private Limited?

Hello Sir, I want to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Ygeiax Sciences Private Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship over there. Please help me to know about this asap.

6th October 2018, 10:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Ygeiax Sciences Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Ygeiax Sciences Private Limited are as follows.

You must be available for the part time job/internship for duration of 1 month of internship.

You must be skilled in Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator, Creative Writing.

You must have relevant skills and interests.

You must be proficient in English language (written).

You will have to start the part time job/internship between 24th September 2018 and 24th October 2018.
30th May 2021, 08:50 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Ygeiax Sciences Private Limited?

Eligibility :--

1. Candidates should available for part time job/internship.

2. Candidates should start the internship between 24th September 2018 and 24th October 2018.

3. Candidates should available for duration of 1 month.

4. Candidates should have relevant skills and interests.
30th September 2021, 05:45 PM
Alvia Khan

This make organic plant- based multipurpose medicine made in symphony with permaculture and Ayurveda principles.

Eligibility:-

You should be available for Full time in Office

You must have relevant skills and interests
15th April 2022, 10:21 PM
Zainab Fatima8

You must have a knowledge of Adobe Photoshop

You must have a knowledge of Adobe Illustrator

You should be available for full time in office
15th April 2022, 10:53 PM
Zainab Fatima8

You must have relevant skills and Interests

You must have a graduation degree from a recognized university

You should be available for full time in office
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?