17th July 2019, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Human Resources intern in Capgemini Mumbai?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Human Resources internship in Capgemini Mumbai. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

20th July 2019, 06:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Human Resources intern in Capgemini Mumbai?

Capgemini Mumbai is offering Human Resources internship for duration of 6 months full time. Interested candidates can apply by 29 July 2019 for Human Resources internship in Capgemini Mumbai. Candidates must possess the required skills to apply for this internship as given below;

Candidates must have excellent written and oral English communication skills.

Candidates must have sound knowledge of MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel and Report Writing.

Candidates must have knowledge of social media platforms.

Candidates must be able to handle organizational analysis.
21st July 2019, 12:14 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Human Resources intern in Capgemini Mumbai?

The skills required to become a Human Resources internship in Capgemini Mumbai are given below.

==> Candidate should have the knowledge to main daily dashboards & decks, keeping the MIS updated and support team in sourcing or recruitment events.

==> Candidate should connect potential resources with current or future suitable opportunities and manage inter-team collaboration.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel, Report Writing, English Proficiency both Written and Spoken.
21st July 2019, 12:33 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become a Human Resources internship in Capgemini Mumbai is given below :-

1)Candidates must have good knowledge of MS-PowerPoint,

2)Candidates must have good knowledge of MS-Excel (Learn MS-Excel),

3)Candidates must have good knowledge of Report Writing,

4)Candidates must have good English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication) and English Proficiency (Written)

For more information visit on (http://www.capgemini.com/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?